WE are seeking both regional and OTR drivers
1. Expect to run 3100 miles per week average
2. Dry Van and Flatbed available
3. 1 Day orientation
4. APU and Inverter in all trucks
5. Excellent benefits
6. Low turn over rate
1. Low miles (2100 average) BUT great CPM!
2. Home weekly (Usually weekends)
3. Full Beneftis
4. New Equipment
5. 100% Dry Van (mostly no touch freight)
What you need to qualify:
1. 1 yr of verifiable experience in the past 3 years OR 2 years in the past 5.
2. No ...
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU!!!! Find the perfect driving job for you! With all of the driving jobs and ads, it's time consuming and confusing to try to find a new job. Phone call after phone call.....BLAH BLAH BLAH!! That's where I can help. I am a transportation professional with more than 30 years experience. I WORK FOR YOU! No matter what type of driving job you are looking for I have it. I have opportunities all over the U.S.. All you have to do is call me and tell me what you are looking for and ...
Work from anywhere
This is a Local Truck Driver position.
Drivers will run a 150-350 mile radius of our terminal or customer facility. Whatever we can get to in a shift. Drivers will run to the same facilities every week.
Some Yard Jockey and Spotter positions are available.
Drivers will be home every day and off weekends. We have many schedules to choose from. So Local truck drivers, can choose their own schedule, shift, and days off. You can work 1st shift, 2nd shift, 3 shift ...
We have what you want!
MILES & HOME-TIME!
run 2750 miles per week
APU and Inverter on all trucks
100% Dry Van (Flatbed is also an option for qualified drivers)
1 day orientation in OKC
RUN mostly CO, OK and TX
run 3100 miles per week
huge mileage bonuses
Flatbed and Dry Van(you will run 1 or the other)
Small Company with 200 trucks
(Running just the west is available)
What you need:
1 yr of recent verifiable experience
WE are hiring for both Company Drivers and Lease Purchase Drivers:
2750 miles per week
run 600 mile radius of OKC
3100 miles per week
Home every other weekend
Run all 48 States but mostly run the south.
1. Full Benfits (Free to the driver after year 1)
2. APU's and Inverters on all trucks
3. Paid Vacation: 1 year = 1 week paid. 2 years = 2 weeks paid....3 year = 3 weeks paid. Weeks are paid at $750/week.
4. Small Company with a very low company turnover ...
We are looking for regional and OTR drivers out of the Denver area.
1. Home Weekly
2. 2750 miles per week
3. Run Mostly CO, OK, TX
4. 500 miles average length of haul
1. Out 2-3 weeks
2. 3100 miles per week average
3. Average weekly pay is over $1000.0
4. 850 miles is average length of haul
5. Most freight runs south if I-40
1. Equipment (Peterbilts 386 for flatbed drivers, Freightliner Cascadia's, Ken Worth, Volvo's)
2. All trucks are equipped with APU ...
Looking for a New Start
Find a driving position here! Truck drivers are needed for Cargo vans, Straight Trucks and Tractor Trailers. We are looking for the solid drivers and owner operators. Come join the Clan at ROAD CLAN!
• Great Compensation package
• Rewards Program
• 55% load on comdata card
• Company supplied trailers for all tractors
• Fuel and tire discount program
• Fuel surcharge
• No upfront money required
• Satellite Communications
• 99% no-touch freight
Oct 21 -
eBay Classifieds provides a selection of advertisements for transportation jobs, such as jobs for trucker drivers, school bus drivers, roadside assistance technicians, luggage delivery drivers, suburban drivers and parking lot sweeper drivers, among others. Perhaps you are a taxi driver searching on the Internet for a local taxi company in your area. Using eBay Classifieds means searching for jobs in transport is easy and practical. If you find a job that you feel is perfect for you, be sure to contact the employer or advertiser by e-mailing them or phoning if a phone number has been listed in their contact details.