• Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer (4 days a week, for a total of 240 boxes a week)
• Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards
• Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors
• Great ability to safely lift and carry heavy mail bags, boxes and packages
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a team environment
• Excellent attention to detail
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.