Job Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Denver, CO
Duration: 5+ months (Strong possibility for extension)
• The Project Coordinator is responsible for maintaining daily accuracy for milestone forecast and actual along with documentation management for all activities.
• The Project Coordinator is a supporting function to the Project Manager and the Key interface for the Project Manager to back office functions such as Earned Value Manager/C&P Engineer and IPM Specialist.
• Support the project planning process for all project management disciplines during initial project setup and during consequent execution.
• Support the Project Manager implementing standard NI project management practices.
• Facilitate project scheduling and forecasting process.
• Key interface for Project Manager to Earned Value Manager / C&P Engineer and IPM Specialist.
• Information Channel for Logistic and Finance & Control departments with information related to forecast vs. actual events.
• Monitor, collect and update relevant information to the rollout activities.
• Report, review and control progress to assure commitments are achieved.
• Control IPM data consistency.
• Documentation mgmt.
• Support Risk Management process.
• Support the PM in Demand Planning, Cost and Sale Forecasting and Periodic Reporting.
• Support documentation lessons learned at project closure.
IPM Data Management:
• Work Package Call-Off (including Change Requests).
• Forecast Date (including Change Requests).
• Supplier Purchase Order Trigger (including Change Requests).
• Actual Date (including Change Requests).
• Site Folder Documentation Upload including Acceptance Documentation (including Change Requests).
• Internal Acceptance for Supplier Payment Trigger (including Change Requests).
• Customer Acceptance for Customer Invoice Trigger (including Change Requests).
• NSN initiated Change Request creation (includes all required fields and documentation uploads).
• Change Request Internal Authorization •Change Request Customer Authorization.
IPM Progress Report and CR Log generation and distribution Process Gap Analysis:
• Identify missing forecast & actual dates (work back with PM).
• Identify missing acceptances (work back with PM).
• Track Supplier Purchase Order creations through to Supplier Purchase Order Receipt (work back with Logistics).
• Track Internal Acceptance through to Goods Receipt posting (work back with Logistics).
• Track Customer Acceptance through to Billing Block Release posting (work back with Logistics).
• Identify missing site folder documentation (work back with PM / Supplier).
• Identify missing Change Request authorizations and documentation (work back with PM / Supplier).
• Identify missing CR supporting documentation (work back with Suppliers for missing quotes).
• Identify missing RO / Quote / CPO coverage for Sellable CR’s (work back with Project Team and SSM).
Education & Experience Required:
• Proficient in the following applications / tools.
• MS Office Suite: Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, Access.
• IPM: Progress Tracking (mass update), Documentation, Reporting, Customer Relations
• NICE TO HAVE: Quality modules.
• ShareNet (SBM Suite).
• Client Provides: Client will provide Laptops for the contractor. Client will be providing one week ''virtual'' training for all Project Coordinators.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.