Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Denver, CO
The Java Developer will work independently and collaboratively with other teams of system engineers and subject matter experts. Responsibilities include the implementation of policies and procedures to ensure Java applications adhere to client's goals, industry best practices, and regulatory requirements.
Primary responsibilities include:
Create, design, manage and support new Java applications based on ...
If you are a Software Engineer with 5 years of Ruby experience, please read on!
Our client is quickly growing, is a great place to work and well-established company that has an urgent need for a Senior Software Engineer with at least 5 years of Ruby experience. This is a fulltime and DIRECT HIRE opportunity.
We are looking for someone that is no stranger to all phases of the software development lifecycle, from the designing to the architecture to the development. This position will be the ...
42247-Quality Assurance Analyst
Aurora, CO 80014
Position type: w2
Contact duration: 13+ months (Strong possibility of extension)
• Review requirements, functional design, technical design specifications and other available information
• Set priorities and determine scope and limitations of test
• Determine test approaches and methods: Unit, integration, functional, system, security, load, usability tests, etc.
• Review test environment requirements (hardware, software, ...
We’re looking for talented Senior Java Developers! You should be expert in your current area of focus and motivated to broaden your horizons further in our design approaches, methodologies and technology. You should be hungry to work on new problems in a start up environment.
A strong applicant will have:
Proven success implementing production enterprise-solutions
Minimum four (4) years development experience in Java, J2EE and similar development environments
4 year degree in CSE/ EE/ Math
Job Title: Java / ESB Developer
Location: Denver, CO
Duration: Long Term (Open for Contract to Hire / FTE)
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Design, develop, integrate, deploy and maintain new and existing Java/J2EE application.
• Must have experience with Enterprise Service Bus (Mule preferable but open to other similar platforms).
• Enterprise Service Bus (Mule preferable but open to other similar platforms)
• Participate and ensure end-to-end development and integration of new features in the ...
Nov 6 -
eBay Classifieds offers numerous IT& software development related positions and helps make searching for IT jobs and software development jobs in Denver easy. The type of job listings on offer may include positions such as a computer operator, business analyst, web developer, senior java developer, oracle application developer, IDMS programmer, SharePoint developer and many others. Perhaps you are a college graduate looking for an entry-level position or an internship on the Internet. When you have found a suitable job ad you should consider sending your resume and a tailored cover letter, along with any additional documents. The advertiser may provide a phone number an alternative e-mail address as well.