Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Looking for a place to unwind, have some fun, and enjoy some great food? Well, soon our name is going to be synonymous with all three! With a menu to satisfy cravings and activities that can burn the calories from them, it’s no wonder why we have become a favorite everywhere we’ve opened up. We also host many group outings, whether it is a Fundraiser for your favorite charity or a corporate event for your company.
Right now this full service chain is currently looking for a Restaurant Kitchen Manager in the Denver area! With locations across the country, our Management staff enjoys ample opportunity for advancement from within along with one of the best benefits packages in the industry. We're currently looking for someone with:
* 2+ years of current Casual Dining Restaurant Kitchen/BOH Management experience
* High Volume Background; must have experience managing restaurants doing over $3 million in sales
* Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing Back of the House hourly employees
* Ability to maintain high levels of food quality and hygiene
* Strong Communication and Organizational Skills