Industry/Environment: Warehouse (A company which offers an opportunistic environment and growth)
• Receive and place stock in appropriate bin locations
• Assign bin locations to new products.
• Responsible for determining inventory levels, identifying and disposing of excess and obsolete inventory, and maintaining system inventory accuracy
• Responsible for inventory control including daily cycle counts with scan gun.
• Pull orders for customers, internal and external.
• File freight bills of lading, equipment packing slips for inventory reconciliation and audit purposes.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.