Industry/Environment: Education (An interesting, supportive and dynamic workplace)
• Fulfilling English Curriculum
• Communicating with students, peers and parents
• Maintaining reports, databases and assessing work
• Communication skills - Written and verbal
• Organization and time management
• Technical and computer skills, including touch typing and using Microsoft programs
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.