Project Manager. >Construction<
Your role is a critical piece of our success. Working side by side with the Project Superintendent and other members of the leadership team you orchestrate delivery of between 200 and 250 projects annually!
About the role:
• Converting project estimates into work orders so that materials can be purchased and installation crews can get their work done.
• Maintaining fluid communication between estimating and operations.
• Completing shop drawings and submitting ...
Provide Quality Assurance support to 5-10 projects ranging in size from $1 million to $250 million.
• Conduct Quality Assurance Constructability Reviews for assigned projects to ensure Company best practices and industry standards are being met or exceeded in the design documents.
• Conduct Quality Assurance Site Observations for projects assigned to ensure installations meet or exceed Company, manufacturer and design standards and provide electronic reports.
• Conduct miscellaneous quality ...
This position manages Team Leaders [Foreman] and employees, equipment, subcontractors, and materials at multiple job sites on projects assigned in the region of responsibility for heavy construction- water and sewer projects. Area Superintendents direct Team Leaders and together with Estimators and Project Managers, plan, schedule, instruct, and train in the completion of Water & Sewer/ underground tunneling projects from start to finish. All activities of an Area Superintendent follow Company ...
Accountable for the design and construction of standardized surface facilities supporting new production. Accountable for the safety of employees, contractors, resources and the environment in their area.
· Accountable for the management of the people and services required to construct major projects
· Provides input of construction activities to the project scheduler, project engineers, and construction superintendent
· Communicates project status, handover and start up ...
Mar 18 -
eBay Classifieds offers a variety of listings for construction & trades industry jobs, which include positions such as project coordinator, electrician, technician, electrical engineer, chief estimator, senior construction manager, painters and roofers, among others. After finding a job that appeals to you, consider phoning or e-mailing the advertiser if a number or address is listed. Additionally you can click on the reply button on the ad page to send in your resume and a cover letter, including any other relevant information or documents that may be of interest. Searching online for construction jobs and trade jobs in Denver has never been easier thanks to eBay Classifieds.