Industry/Environment: Oil, Real estate (global company)
• Provide administrative/secretarial support for the department/division such as answering telephones, assisting visitors, and resolving and referring a range of administrative problems and inquiries.
• Operate personal computer to compose and edit correspondence and memoranda from dictation, verbal direction, and from knowledge of established department/division policies; prepare, transcribe, compose, type, edit, and distribute agendas.
• Schedule and coordinate meetings, interviews, appointments, events and other similar activities for supervisors, coordinating travel as well as lodging arrangements.
• Remarkable ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• In-depth receptionist skills.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.