Our client is looking for an exceptional Office Administrator to work in their corporate headquarters. This position will be responsible for the daily operational support of the Company.
Front desk responsibilities including greeting guests and answering phones
Coordinate special events including training, trade shows and meetings.
Maintain calendars for executives
Book travel and meetings for executives and assist with entering expense reports
Document organization ...
JOB ID: CL8157
Job Title: Bilingual Executive Assistant
Company: Job Chit Chat
Industry/Environment: Medical/Finance (large industry)
• give administrative support to team and managers
• create presentations for meeting and conferences
• prepare and track expense reports
• provide administrative support to team
• bilingual Spanish/English
Salary: $26/Hour DOE
Hours: Full Time
Skills/Qualifications: Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Managing Processes, Organization, Analyzing Information, Professionalism, Problem Solving, Supply Management, Inventory Control, Verbal Communication
• Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
• Maintains executive's appointment schedule by ...
Oct 22 -
eBay Classifieds provides a variety of listings for administrative & office jobs, such as administrative assistants, project managers, transcriptionists, legal secretaries, office administrators, office managers, and receptionists. Using eBay Classifieds to search for administrative jobs and office jobs in Denver is quick and convenient. Maybe you are looking for part-time or full-time work and you are searching online for vacancies. When you have found a job ad that appeals to you, click on the reply button and send in any important information, such as a cover letter and a resume, including any other relevant information about you that may be of use to the employer.