1. Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
2. Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
3. Five or more years experience in the Financial Services industry
1. Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent education and related training
2. Five or more years of experience in accounting/financial management or equivalent education and related training
3. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
4. Strong ...
Global Manufacturer looking for a Controller for Atlantic, Iowa. A Controller with an automotive manufacturer financial background or similar is what we need.
* Member of plant management team
* Annual facility budget formulation, transfer pricing formulation, manufacturing variance analysis, Economic plan/forecast bridge to actual result
* Communication with manufacturing and other departments to identify key cost drivers
* Interact with German and other financial leaders globally ...
Generates SBA loans, deposits and fee income for the Regional Banking Group. Works in partnership with Branch Managers and Branch sales staff to develop new SBA business relationships. Responsible for originating and funding SBA loans in designated area. Annual production objectives are generally around $10 million.
1. Generates new business through prospecting, outside calling, networking and referrals. Makes a substantial number of outside, in ...
JOB ID: CL7773
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
Company: Job Chit Chat
Industry/Environment: Accounting (Moral, fair and ethical working environment)
• Consult clients in the acquisitions of business funding
• Develop business proposals to procure grant funding for clients
• Assist clients in the preparation of legal and regulatory small business forms
• Oversee the day to day operations of full charge accounting processes
• Manage budgetary analysis ...
Financial Accountant – Part Time
Our client is a Boulder based non-profit organization dedicated to eradicating poverty in Africa. They are currently seeking a dynamic and trustworthy Financial Accountant to join their US Finance Department. The position is 30 hours per week with some opportunity for remote work. A passion for helping others is important.
The Financial Accountant must be thoroughly competent in accounting (including Receivables ...
This company is a great place to work because: We are an institution whose history spans over 130 years, and whose geographical reach extends over 19 states, as well as over 84 countries through our affiliation with BNP Paribas, one of the world's six strongest banks according to Standard & Poor's.
From our earliest days as a community bank, our focus on relationships, exceptional customer service and being a good corporate neighbor has never wavered.
Today, as one of ...
The Bookkeeping/Office Coordinator position is responsible for managing and updating of company records using the QuickBooks Online bookkeeping program. This position also performs a variety of accounting tasks including: managing accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll and provides key assistance to the financial reporting process. In addition, the successful candidate will perform various office duties and must be able to prioritize multiple tasks.
This full-time position ...
Unique opportunity to join the company’s Corporate Internal Audit & Advisory Services organization. The team’s review activities and services focus on assisting the Audit Committee of the company Board of Directors, management, and employees in the evaluation and improvement of processes that identify and manage risks related to achieving the company’s business objectives.
Key responsibilities include internal audit, advisory, and special projects. Candidate will learn the company’s risk-based ...
Jan 13 -
eBay Classifieds provides a variety of listings for accounting & finance jobs, such as accounting assistants, healthcare auditors, financial managers, internal auditors, payroll managers and corporate controllers. Using eBay Classifieds to search for accounting jobs and finance jobs in Denver is easy and simple. Perhaps you are interested in becoming an assistant for a financial corporation in the local area and you are searching on the Internet for vacancies. Should you find a job listing that interests you, reply to the ad and send in any additional information such as your resume and a cover letter, as well as any other relevant documents.